Because we take part in projects where listening to customers and users is key to project success (compliance with expectations), Egis, beyond any existing certification, needs to be just as attentive to its own customers in order to improve its work.
Every year, each Egis company reports back to the group on the results of the customer satisfaction surveys it conducts. In-house guidelines give an idea of the type of questions to be asked, but each company is free to use its own means (interviews, online survey, paper questionnaire, etc.)
The results of all the surveys and interviews are consolidated at group level based on 10 criteria (commercial strategy, listening and taking into account customer needs, technical contribution to the project, managing the cost of the project, managing project deadlines, compliance with contract deadlines, the adequacy of resources from contract to implementation, CRM, perceived contribution to sustainable development aspects, the image and overall perception of Egis by customers). This consolidation gives an overall picture of how we are perceived by our customers and allows us to initiate preventive and/or corrective actions. A summary of results is presented during the group’s management review, in the presence of senior management.
A commercial organisation that connects with customers
As part of optimising our commercial organisation, in January 2015 the Egis sales and marketing department implemented a shared CRM tool for all Group entities. CRM (Customer Relationship Management) helps to manage customer relationships and share business information for greater efficiency. A Key Accounts director was appointed. This new organisation aims to develop close partnerships and adjust our offer to customer expectations.
- 2017: the Egis group has received confirmation that the triple certification of its performance management system is to be continued in the three areas of Quality (ISO 9001), Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001), and Environment (ISO 14001). This confirmation rewards the Group’s efforts to build a unified system for managing sustainable performance. In 2016, 90% of our business (within the scope of subsidiaries headquartered in France) was ISO 9001 certified. 2017 saw this reach 95%. We can now, in 2017, publish the following indicator for the entire Group scope: 72% of our activities are ISO 9001 certified.
- A paperless survey initiative is being set up. In 2017, this type of survey was carried out at Egis Bâtiment with 10,000 construction and building accounts.
- See the manual performance (2018)
- 2016 Award : Toulouse-Blagnac Airport honours its responsible suppliers: Egis takes second place : Having established a special relationship with thirty or so of its most strategic suppliers, every two years Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (ATB) organises an event to award prizes to the top performers. At this second biennial event, Egis received second prize for its studies and supervision of the remedial work underway on the Papa and Tango taxiways. When selecting service providers, the airport company assesses their performance with regard to the quality/cost/time triangle but also to their durability and sustainability. To become one of their strategic suppliers, several other criteria must also be satisfied: turnover, level of risk, special innovation or proprietary knowledge.
- In 2017, the Group’s rail subsidiary again achieved Gold level (the top rating) in the Ecovadis evaluation for its commitment to CSR. This score reflects the quality of the CSR management system.