Eportfolio, a fully online app for the strategic and operational energy management of real estate
E-Portfolio is a tool for managing the energy renovation of property assets: it is used to manage and monitor the performance of operations at both strategic and operational levels.
- monitoring of the implementation of energy saving measures and updates key input data in line with developments and changes to the project and its context;
- the comparison of actual performance achieved with the theoretical target performance, thereby ascertaining which actions have been successful, and if appropriate, identifying possible blockages/failures;
- dynamic simulation and modelling of actions on properties or buildings.
- the information and exchange of messages within the user community.
E-Portfolio is a collaborative platform that can be simultaneously accessed by multiple users, who may have different access rights, configurable by the administrator and by the managers.
E-Portfolio is a fully online application arranged in three modules:
- an observatory that gathers, organises and archives information on asset management in a dedicated database.
- an action plan that defines, plans and prices up maintenance activities and upgrades.
- a real estate strategy for:
- Prioritising and planning actions.
- Monitoring the progress of actions and comparing the results with the objectives initially defined
- Producing customisable reports characterising the status and performance of the property portfolio and its evolution over time.
A solution developed to support:
- Landholding trusts and/or public and private property developers
- Parties who have “bought” an energy transition plan and want to monitor it in real-time