Real estate optimisation
To support its customers in an optimisation process for creating value in real estate, whether it involves building or rehabilitating, Egis offers a comprehensive strategy based on:
- A needs assessment (purpose, organisation, work methods).
- An urban settlement strategy.
- The functional optimisation and streamlining of surfaces.
- Optimisation of the technical and architectural quality of the property.
- Organisation of the property’s function.
- Support for environmental and energy transition strategies.
- A comprehensive cost approach incorporating investment needs and operating costs.
- Options analysis for financial and operational arrangements.
- Support for the valuation of real estate.